วันศุกร์ที่ 9 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Great Purchase Presto 09982 Magnetic Deep Fryer Cord


Presto 09982 Magnetic Deep Fryer Cord by Presto

List Price : $9.99

Save Price : $10.29

Presto 09982 Magnetic Deep Fryer Cord Description

Magnetic wire protects you from unfortunate accidents. Replacement deep fryer magnetic twine matchs some deep fryers from collection GranPappy, Fry Daddy, FryDaddy Junior, FryDaddy Plus, Cool Touch, DualDaddy, and Profry. Fits edition quantitys 0541106, 0542008, 0542221, 0542408, 0542508, 0544206, 0544306, 0544405, 0544505, 0545002, 0545102, 0545202, 0546002. Original section number 09982, 85691..

Read more Presto 09982 Magnetic Deep Fryer Cord

Presto 09982 Magnetic Deep Fryer Cord Feature

  • Magnetic twine protects you from unfortunate accidents
  • Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     Buy-it-now-store   4.7
      $10.29
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    Replacement deep fryer magnetic twine matchs some deep fryers from sequence GranPappy, Fry Daddy, FryDaddy Junior, FryDaddy Plus, Cool Touch, DualDaddy, and Profry. Fits adaptation numbers 0541106, 0542008, 0542221, 0542408, 0542508, 0544206, 0544306, 0544405, 0544505, 0545002, 0545102, 0545202, 0546002. Original part number 09982, 85691.

    Customer Reviews

    4.7 Out Of 5 Stars (9 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Presto 09982 Magnetic Deep Fryer Cord I received the Presto Magnetic Deep Fryer Cord in a very short time frame. It used to be the exact cord that I wanted and my son was once thrill that I could cook for him again. I will use this firm once more once I need something quick.
    Reviews for Presto 09982 Magnetic Deep Fryer Cord This item changed the outdated temperature gauged twines and is difficult to substantiate the oil temperature. You have to know what you might be cooking- as to time the size of immersion for foods. After just a few burnt products I revealed a method that saved my meals safe.
    Using this wire takes a little bit getting used to, however in spite of everything. It works superbly.
    Reviews for Presto 09982 Magnetic Deep Fryer Cord This twine is excellent. It is longer than the unique twine and now I can put my Fry Daddy out from underneath the cabinet to cook in it and that's definately a just right thing.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น

    presto fry pappy Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger